Fluke Networks DTX-1800-MSO 120-GLD DTX-1800 Kit with DTX-MFM2 Multimode & DTX-SFM2 Single-mode Fiber Modules, & DTX-OTDR-QMOD Compact OTDR Module and 1 Yr. of Gold Support
- Listed: March 20, 2017 2:27 am
- Expires: 940 days, 18 hours
Copper and fiber optic cable certification test set with DTX-1800 cable analyzer, DTX-MFM2 multimode and DTX-SFM2 single-mode fiber modules, and DTX-OTDR-QMOD compact ODTR modules performs extended certification of high-speed networks to ISO Level IV and TIA Level IIIe accuracy
Performs Category 6 autotest in 9 seconds and tests shielded and unshielded twisted pair LAN cabling (STP, FTP, SSTP, and UTP), Category 6A/Class EA permanent link adapters, and Category 6/Class E channel adapters
Stores up to 250 qualification test results and downloads results to a computer for analysis and generation of network certification reports
Performs Level IV accuracy tests at bandwidths up to 900MHz that comply with industry standards including TIA, ISO/IEC, EN, ANSI, and IEEE
Includes DTX-1800 cable analyzer, smart remote, one set each of DTX Series 2 Multimode Fiber Module (DTX-MFM2), Single-mode Fiber Module (DTX-SFM2), and DTX Compact OTDR Module (DTX-OTDR-QMOD), and instructions for activating one year of Fluke Networks’ Gold Support, which covers repairs, calibration, and technical support
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO PURCHASE ITEM
Model:DTX-1800MSO120/GLD | Size:DTX-1800 with DTX-MFM2 MM, DTX-OTDR MM and SM, and DTX-SFM2 SM Fiber Modules, and 1 Yr. of Gold Support
The Fluke Networks DTX-1800-MSO120/GLD DTX 1800 Copper/Fiber/OTDR kit with DTX-MFM2 multimode fiber and DTX-SFM2 single-mode fiber modules, DTX-OTDR-QMOD compact modules, and DTX-1800 cable analyzer performs Level IV accuracy tests of copper and fiber optic networks at speeds up to 10 gigabits and bandwidths up to 900MHz that comply with industry standards including TIA, ISO/IEC, EN, ANSI, and IEEE. The meter performs a Class F autotest in less than 25 seconds and a Category 6 autotest in less than 10 seconds. Testing includes shielded and unshielded twisted pair LAN cabling (STP, FTP, SSTP, and UTP), Category 6A/Class EA permanent link adapters, and Category 6/Class E channel adapters. The meter includes one main unit, one smart remote, one set of DTX-MFM2 multimode fiber modules, one set of DTX-SFM2 single-mode fiber modules, one set of DTX-OTDR-QMOD compact OTDR modules, and instructions for activating one year of Fluke Networks’ Gold Support, which covers repairs, calibration, and technical support. The DTX module cavity accepts additional test modules as network testing needs and requirements change, including fiber, OTDR (optical time-domain reflectometer), network service, and alien crosstalk modules. The units support coaxial adapters, custom limits, and talk between operators at the main and remote units (headphones included). A wiremap test can be performed to verify that cables are installed correctly. The permanent link adapter provides repeatable accuracy and Category 5e, Category 6, and Category 6A interoperability. Certification tests are performed to TIA, ISO/IEC, EN, ANSI, and IEEE standards. The user-selected test standard automatically determines the test parameters and frequency range for the performed tests. Autotests can be started from the main or remote unit. The fiber autotest performs a dual-fiber, dual-wavelength certification test. The backlit, passive color, LCD display has a diagonal measurement of 3.7″/9.4cm and a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (W x H). Copper and fiber testers are used by network technicians to troubleshoot, maintain, and optimize performance of copper and fiber optic cabling, hardware connections, and network settings in enterprise networks.
The meter include one set of each of the following modules: DTX Series 2 Multimode Fiber Module (DTX-MFM2), Single-mode Fiber Module (DTX-SFM2), and DTX Compact OTDR Module (DTX-OTDR-QMOD). Modules plug into the back of the main meter and remote sensor to provide testing and documentation for network connectivity and cable certification. The DTX-MFM2 Multimode Module provides certification of multimode fiber network installations and is equipped with 850nm and 1,300nm LED light sources combined into a single output port and an 850/1,300/1,310/1,550nm optical power meter. The DTX-SFM2 Single-mode Module provides certification of single-mode fiber network installations and is equipped with 1,310nm and 1,550nm FP laser sources combined into a single output port and an 850/1,300/1,310/1,550nm optical power meter. The DTX-OTDR-QMOD Fiber Module provides Basic (Tier 1) and Extended (Tier 2) fiber certification. The module provides OTDR trace and event analysis to locate and evaluate reflective and loss events on multimode (850nm and 1,300nm; 50 micrometer, and 62.5 micrometer) and single-mode (1,310nm and 1,550nm; 9 micrometer) fiber. Pass/fail results are based on factory-installed or user-defined limits. Each module set has a built-in visual fault locator (VFL) that locates breaks, bad splices, and bends, and checks fiber continuity and polarity. The meter stores up to 250 sets of test results (graphical Category 6). The included removable 128MB multimedia card (MMC) stores up to 2,000 Category 6 graphical link test results. An autosave function ensures that test results are captured and saved. Results can be downloaded to a computer for long-term records retention, or imported to the LinkWare software for analysis and generation of certification reports to provide evidence that the installation has been completed according to standards and best practices (software and USB cable included).
Top 20 Trending Ads Today !
- Encinitas Chiropractor The primary Advantages Of Encinitas Chiropractor
- Latest Sony Ericsson Phones
- Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 12 GPU’s Supported 6 AMD and 6 Nvidia
- Seo resources In A Nutshell
- How To improve Your Rank In The Search Engines
- Mobile Phones With Free Gifts: Get Surprises In Umpteen Numbers
- Making Use Of The Instyler To Control My Hair
- Promote Your Business Through Seo solutions Company India
- Focus On Traffic, Not Positions.
- Qorol Nintendo Switch Screen Protector , Matte, Anti- Glare, Anti-Scratch,Anti-fingerprinter,2 Pack
- Nintendo Switch Screen Protector Glass, amFilm Nintendo Switch Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)
- MSI B350M GAMING PRO Amd Ryzen B350 Ddr4 Vr Ready Hdmi Usb 3 Micro-Atx Gaming Motherboard
- Who Else Wants consumer Unlocked Cell Phone Easily?
- Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 Price And Functionalities
- 2002 Bayliner Cierra
- Sony Ericsson G705 – A Handset With Inviting Features
- How To Rank Your Website Well In The lookup Engine
- Sony Alpha a7RII Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) + Free Sony 64GB SD Card.
- Gigabyte GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K5 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5 HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Type-C ATX DDR4 Motherboard Motherboards GA-AX370-Gaming K5
- Experience the Cheaper Cost Touch With Samsung Champ Mobile
- 2017 HP 17.3″ HD Premium High Performance Laptop – 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U Up To 3.5GHz, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, SuperMulti DVD, 802.11b/g/n, Webcam, HDMI, USB 3.0, Windows 10
- amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)
- All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
- Top 10 Hottest New Release of Laptop Computers 2017
- Amazon Echo – Black
- Fire Tablet, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi
- All-New Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Black
- Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-33BM 15.6-Inch Full HD Notebook (Intel Core i3-7100U Processor 7th Generation , 4GB DDR4, 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Complete Official Guide Collector’s Edition
- Fluke Networks DTX-1800-MSO 120-GLD DTX-1800 Kit with DTX-MFM2 Multimode & DTX-SFM2 Single-mode Fiber Modules, & DTX-OTDR-QMOD Compact OTDR Module and 1 Yr. of Gold Support